This is a storyboard from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
The reason I was asking earlier about scanning framed art… I wanted to show some of Tumblr what that one piece of art you occasionally see in the background of some of my pics taken at my desk is, and also retroactively brag that I had one of the best grandmothers ever.
See, back in 2002, my grandmother knew I was a huge Harry Potter fan. She was also an artist and an art teacher, and had kept in contact with one of her students, which is how she knew that a former student of hers named Peter Chan was on storyboards for the first Harry Potter movie. She asked him if there was anything he could get for her granddaughter who loves Harry Potter.
Christmas morning 2002, I got to unwrap THIS. I purposely didn’t put it scanned at very high quality, since it’s not something that’s necessarily in the public domain; it’s something I was given, and all rights belong to the original artist (including that totally cutie pie sketch of Harry). It’s one of the few art pieces I will always keep with me and cherish.
- into-the-time-vortex reblogged this from pacificpikachu
- glacidea likes this
- pacificpikachu reblogged this from silencedrowns
- transitsofvenus reblogged this from blackpooled
- blackpooled reblogged this from silencedrowns
- heysenior likes this
- vocalcannibal likes this
- tellychan likes this
- bringerofbadpuns likes this
- ciderandhoney likes this
- i-need-a-breeva likes this
- c4rbonidiot likes this
- grapesgrow likes this
- uvibee reblogged this from silencedrowns
- uvibee likes this
- thegreatsg reblogged this from silencedrowns and added:
- gyrozeppeli likes this
- ifightformyfriends likes this
- pacificpikachu likes this
- bleeborg likes this
- ferocity likes this
- militarypenguin-archives likes this
- yukimuras-sparkling-abs reblogged this from silencedrowns
- noriakikakyoin likes this
- zeppelis likes this
- silencedrowns posted this